Talk to a bunch of ardent travelers, who have been to Vegas, and you will have diverse stories to enjoy. Of course, you have to explore Downtown Vegas and try your luck on those slot machines at casinos, but Vegas is more than that. There are attractions that may not seem to be mentioned in Hollywood movies, but are worth experiencing. For instance, did you know about Hunger Games exhibit Las Vegas? This is one of the most unique avenues for fans of the Hunger Games series, and you can actually enjoy the interactive experience and even immersive archery training. If you have been planning your first trip to Vegas, we have a few tips below that may come in handy.
- Distances are a bit further than you may think. Most people are surprised how much they have to walk to explore the whole of Vegas, and that can be overwhelming. We recommend that you check the distances in advance, and then decide on taking a tram or a cab – as your budget permits.
- Keep a watch on your wallet. If casinos are on your primary list, it is wise to decide on how much you want to spend. Keep in mind that casinos always have a house edge, so while you may get lucky with roulette or slots once in a while, the experience may not be the same all through the night.
- Try getting your tickets in advance. No matter whether you want to catch a special show, or planning your visit to Hunger Games exhibit, get your tickets in advance. It makes no sense to waste your time finding tickets once you are here. Like it or not, there is just too much to see and do in Vegas.
- Shop at downtown Las Vegas. It’s hard to come here and not buy anything. Check for shops at downtown Las Vegas, which have discounts on some of the biggest brands. Be careful of boutique shops that can charge a bit more.
- Have your dinner late. In Vegas, the regular dinner time is between 6 pm and 8 pm, and most restaurants are usually full to the beam. Standing in lines can be unmanageable, which is why it’s best to dine late, and in case, you can grab a hotdog on the way in most parts of the city.
Check for options like Hunger Games exhibit in Vegas now!